Dear Pet Parents, we are OPEN!
During this challenging and unprecedented time with COVID-19, Bassler Veterinary Hospital is taking extra precautions to help keep employees, clients, and the community healthy and safe. Our goal is to minimize the interaction between people, while still meeting the health care needs of cats and dogs in our community.
We are proud to be an AAHA-accredited hospital! Pets are our passion, and keeping them healthy is our #1 priority.
We are only allowing pets to enter the facility, and ask that clients wait in their cars. You must have your cell phone with you.
If you are new to our practice, please go to the “Client Corner” tab and fill out the “New Client Form”. We will follow up with you. You may call us any time if you have questions.
- Our doors are locked but we are inside.
- Please call us from your car when you arrive.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- We will come out to you and deliver your prescriptions or bring your pet inside for the appointment. We have strict cleaning protocols, and also require employees to wear facemasks both inside the hospital and when approaching client vehicles.
- Wear your facemask when we approach your vehicle. Sorry, no exceptions. The facemask must cover your mouth and nose. If you forget your facemask, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for you.
- Dr. Bassler will examine your pet and discuss exam findings over the phone with you.
If your pet is a DOG:
- Remove harness, collar, and other accessories. We will use our slip-lead. These are cleaned between patients.
- Your dog’s fur will be spritzed with an alcohol mist upon entry.
If your pet is a CAT:
- Keep your cat in the carrier but remove towels and other bedding.
- The cat carrier will be misted with a disinfectant upon entry, and your cat will be wiped with disposable antiseptic cloths.
We are doing our best to provide medical care to our patients during this challenging time. To help keep everyone safe, our strict coronavirus protocols are time-consuming, so the appointment may take a little longer than usual. Please be patient with us! We are doing the best we can. Every one of you and your fur-babies are important to us.
Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s medical care.